- Identity and potency: We test to make sure
each product contains the ingredients and
dosage strength listed on the label.
- Purity: The product must be free of any
- Bioavailability: The product must dissolve
adequately for use in the body.
- Consistency: Each tablet or other unit of the
product must have the same potency and
- Good manufacturing practices (GMPs):
The manufacturing facility must follow high-
quality standards for procedures for quality
control/assurance, cleanliness, checking
identity and potency of ingredients,
and testing of final products for potency,
purity and bioavailability.
Five Point Quality Approach
ANS Standards Are Some of the Highest in the Sports Nutrition Industry. At ANS we use a five point approach to producing consistent high quality products.